Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ahern's current effort is a red herring in regard to Rossi's IP.

I repeat, his effort has NOTHING TO DO WITH ROSSI, or Rossi's IP! It
predates Rossi by many years.

What the hell are you talking about here? It is not a red herring, or blue
or green herring. It has no connection to Rossi. Period. Not a replication.

> Jed, your position is helping both IH and Rossi hide from fact finding.

Again, what are you talking about? How can my position contribute anything
either way to fact finding or to the lawsuit? I have nothing to do with it.

> Why is your aim to hide the facts.

I am not hiding any facts.

> You must believe that Rossi's IP is valid and want to protect IH from
> revealing it as open source.

It is not valid as far as I know. When did I say it was? No one has said
that but Rossi. I.H. saw no heat from any of their tests.

No one has been able to replicate Rossi or his patents. Obviously it is not
valid. If you can't replicate, that means it it invalid IP. Plus Rossi's
1-year test did not produce any excess heat as far as anyone can tell. The
instruments and procedures were so bad that even if it had produced heat,
there would be no way of knowing.