Jed,
It looks to me that Bob was repeating my comment. It is impossible to be sure, one way or the other. that the E-Cat works, without having all the data. You said I was calling you a liar because of this and stopped replying to me.

If the instrumentation was so obviously useless on the 1 MW plant why on earth did IH agree to the instrumentation recommended by the ERV and even show potential customers around the plant saying how well it worked?

AA