From: MJ
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 3:25 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Regarding what BOB COOK THINKS ABOUT THE NAE

    Leon Dragone also observed the cooling effect related to magnetism:

http://exvacuo.free.fr/div/Sciences/Dossiers/EM/Leon%20Dragone%20-%20Energetics%20of%20Ferromagnetism.pdf

    Mark Jordan

On 16-Feb-17 19:42, David Roberson wrote:
When a hot object radiates IR into space the temperature also drops.  Perhaps
there is a low frequency form of magnetic coupling that can be encouraged to do
a similar thing.  According to my observations there seems to be a method
available to convert energy among the different forms under most conditions.

Dave