That is sad.   I recall that what you are describing sounds exactly the same as
the situation with the Correa device.  The best he do was to swap battery packs
again and again to show gain – but it seems that as soon as you introduce a
battery pack into any such claim, disbelief arises.

From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 1:10 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Regarding what BOB COOK THINKS ABOUT THE NAE

Unfortunately, the bullet-proof case for net energy gain was not made at the
time. There is apparent gain, but not proved gain.

Brian Ahern ran the test for many days using a very high capacity battery
array. At the end of the test, the battery pack appeared to be fully charged,
but there's the rub "appeared to be".

LIPO batteries are well-known to present a pseudo voltage which is higher than
the average voltage, especially in a case where HV BMEF is present ... and thus
a large pack which seems fully charged could in fact have lost a great deal of
charge. That is because measuring the voltage is the easy way to determine
state of charge, and when it is known that pseudo-voltage happens, the results
cannot be relied on.

Bottom line. Although we want want to think the battery pack was fully charged,
the deal was not closed and doubt remains.