>From what Brian Ahern said, the magnetic billet he used ran out of energy
after two years. If this depletion is the case, then there must be some
consumable involved in the power production process. It is my belief that
there is a single cause for LENR. This cause involves transmutation and the
resultant transfer of energy from the nucleus during the LENR reaction.

The whole cloth production of electrons in these various LENR systems must
be caused by the release of mesons from the nucleus.

Brian Ahern should test a small piece of this magnetic billet to see if he
can detect any transmutation that has occurred in it.