From: Bob Higgins <rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:22 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:DESCRIBING THE MANELAS Phenomenon

Brian,

You previously said that the strontium ferrite block was 4" x 6" x 1".  Can you
explain how the 3 coils are wound to produce a "north pole" at each of the 4
corners with a common center south pole in the center?  Are 2 of the coils
wrapped around the block like wrapping a box with ribbon in a plus?  Then is
the third coil wrapped around the 1" wide circumference?

A diagram would be great.

Bob

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Brian Ahern