Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

b) The heavy water gives D2 with a consume of energy good COP is
> say 1.30 to be optimist . . .

There have been many cells with heat after death for long periods. That is
a COP of infinity. Once the reaction is understood and controlled, I am
confident a low COP will be possible.

> , so you will consume 780 W (power) for getting 100  w power= imagine your
> generator s a huge F&P Cell- or do you have  different idea?

F&P achieved much better COPs than this.

> For any rational human being it is clear the PdD CF/LENR in its actual
> stage of development cannot be a commercial energy source.

Of course! That is equally true of Ti, Au and Ni. It isn't even clear that
Ni cold fusion exists.

> You could learn a lot from the 1MW 1year test of Andrea Rossi. Real or
> not, it is instructive.

You can learn all you need to know from Rossi's data. It is fake. If you
can't see that, you have lost all ability to analyze experimental data. The
data is here, uploaded by Rossi himself:

http://coldfusioncommunity.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/0128.1_Exhibit_1.pdf