I can't understand the use of the 29.0535 Newtons in the "Hand of God" book.
My use of the constant Fm (20.054 newtons) is clearly defined in my book.  From
"Energy, Cold Fusion, and Antigravity:

"The spring likeformulation (4) introduced the electrical elastic constant
(Fm/r).  Like that of a rubber band, this elasticconstant diminishes inversely
with the displacement r.  The elastic constant, of a spring, expressesa
relationship between force and displacement. This restoring force, acting upon
a mass, produces a resonant harmonicmotion.  This motion undulates in time.
Matter’s wavelike properties emerge as a real effectof this action.
The wave number converts a length into an angle.  The angle can then be read by
a trigonometricfunction.  Equation (4) introduced the length2rp.  The
electrical field fails when ripped beyondthis length.  This length was employed
to set the wavelength l of the electrical wave number (2p/l).  The wave number
describes amplitudes that undulate with position.  Matter’s particle like
properties emerge as areal effect of this action.  Theseresults, taken
together, produced Planck’s constant and reconciled the dualityof matter and
waves.  Equation (4) is avery powerful result.  Its domain extendsacross the
known classical realm and well into the quantum condition.  The production of
quantum results from, aclassical argument is a revelation.  Itshows that the
quantum minimums depend upon the classical maximums.
An extrapolation of (4) produced newresults.  These results include methods
tocontrol all of the natural forces and techniques that could reduce
inertialmass.  The technologies that may comefrom this understanding will take
mankind to the stars."