From: a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 11:23 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Should Mills and Rossi be lumped together?

Eric,
I don't feel expert enough to pass judgement.  I think that is the point.
Physicists more expert than me can't make up their minds whether Mills is a
genius or delusional.  That he can come up with values for particles that are
more accurate than from QM and that his program can show the position nuclei
and electrons for complicated molecules (proven) suggests to me that it is
premature to be so dogmatic that he is wrong.  Likewise there is good evidence
that the SunCell produces a large amount of excess heat, though one might
quibble about the actual value.

AA