Bob,
" If Mills wants to convince his critics, he should publish credible calorimetry of one of his devices over the course of a reasonable time period (at least twelve hours). He should describe the experiment in detail, and provide data and analysis."

I doubt he has any incentive to convert the skeptics. His schedule is for a fully working SunCell this summer. From the comments here I doubt even that will convince them

AA