Ashfield,

You have already admitted that you do not know what is in the SunCell, so why would you try to save face by saying "what apparently is in the SunCell"?

That CFL analogy stands, no matter what you may think from your brief learning excursion into plasmas. There is no data from Mills to indicate otherwise.

And it is doubtful that Rossi could be libeled, even if that was the commenters intent, which it is not. Actually, I would love to see him succeed by showing real gain with real data. That is why I am on this forum - the operative word being "real". Rossi's reputation following the Petroldragon affair, for which he was never pardoned, BTW - eliminates the possibility of further damage, so ditch the "libel" crap.