Rossi got a PhD in Philosophy with a thesis on relativity. I have no reason to think he didn't know something of atomic physics for many years.
AA

On 4/1/2017 3:13 PM, Daniel Rocha wrote:
I am not being snarky. I am just stating something evident. And you seem to forget that I side with Rossi and I think all is wrong with IH "evidences".

Why be so snarky? You have no clue when Rossi learnt that. Jumping to conclusions on such flimsy evidence does nothing for
    your credibility.

    AA