Axil—

I agree with your notion of current science.  IMHO what’s happening (slowly) to
physics and chemistry and the other sciences is a gradual change in the
scientific community to accepting facts instead of hiding their head in dogma
and more myths because of the lack good solid facts,  often hid by
institutional (political) control of the scientific community.   This is what
has by happened starting in the 1930’s to institutions of “higher learning”
under the thumb of government control via financing but seems to be back on the
right track with the event of the internet and better communication among
individuals.

The same thing happened to the community of “scholars” in the reformation  of
Christian  dogma.   Darwin and new geologists following various Italians like
Galileo and his predecessors forced facts on the large community of
“scholars”—the priests—and the lay people who tended to have a better sense of
reason.   The complex dogma—non-reason—lost favor by the common people because
of the event of mass education in the liberal arts starting with the invention
of the printing press.

The internet is proving to provide a similar improvement in communication among
the masses with access to unbiased ideas in many instances.   Of course there
is the danger of institutional control of free exchange of ideas and
data—facts—in order to maintain the status quo with a financial advantage for
some.   An education policy of conservative arts does not foster change, which
LENR will cause IMHO.

Bob Cook