Jed,
First thanks for coming with a new guru's teaching, the former one
(Joe Murray) has inspired you xxxx ideas as flow multiplier watermeters,
half empty pipes inside a plant, a 40mm steam pipe and clairvoyant witnesses
all informing you to know that the watermeter is qudrupling the flow values.

You do not have more luck with this Mr. Smith yes both the steam at outlet
and the reservoir are at atmospheric pressure just underway many things and
pressures happen. The steam goes to the user plant where it is condensed
and, being given that the density of steam is some 0.6 kg/cu.m while water
is almost 1000kg/m- a lot of "negative" pressure - the necessaryy pressure
difference.appears. The water goes to the famous flowmeter and on that
point it must be at least at 0.3 bars over atmospheric pressure, you know
why!.The in the reservoir which feeds the pumps of the E-Cats.
You are right that at pressure a bit higher than the atmospheric water
boils at say 104 C. There reverse is true and we have early used pressure
cookers that boils usually at 112C. JUST this has nothing to do with the
case, 0 over the atmospheric pressure means OPEN for condensation.
Re the steam pipe, Smith is more generous than Murray who shrinked it to
40mm, he says it is 4.5inches- the pipe is actually 6 inches.
If you want to read a laudatio of your techno-guru 'perhaps what D.T. wrote
tioday at Rossi's JONP would be OK for you.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania