Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> First thanks for coming with a new guru's teaching, the former one
> (Joe Murray) has inspired you xxxx ideas as flow multiplier watermeters,
> half empty pipes inside a plant . . .

He did not inspire that. A gravity return pipe of this size carrying only 3
gpm has to be mostly empty. This cannot be more than 3 gpm, because that is
the upper limit of the pumps. The pipe at the flow meter is 3". Gravity
return capacity for a 3" pipe is 130 gpm, and this is only 3 gpm, so
obviously the pipe is mostly empty. See the gravity return column here:

https://www.slideshare.net/raju175/water-flow-pipe-sizes

The steam goes to the user plant where it is condensed . . .

It is hot water, not steam. Nothing is condensed.

> The water goes to the famous flowmeter and on that point it must be at
> least at 0.3 bars over atmospheric pressure, you know why!.

No, it has to be 1 atm. It is open to the air. You can see that from a
photo. That is also why we know it is gravity return.

> The in the reservoir which feeds the pumps of the E-Cats.
> You are right that at pressure a bit higher than the atmospheric water
> boils at say 104 C. There reverse is true and we have early used pressure
> cookers that boils usually at 112C.

The reverse may be true, but this pressure is above 1 atm. The pressure
gauge showing 0.0 bar was wrong. Therefore the boiling point was well over
100 deg C, and this was water, not steam. It could not have been 1 atm
because the water would not have flowed.

> Re the steam pipe, Smith is more generous than Murray who shrinked it to
> 40mm, he says it is 4.5inches- the pipe is actually 6 inches.

Penon said it was 1.5". If it were 2 feet in diameter that would make no
difference. It was still hot water.

Penon is not a reliable source of information so perhaps it was 4.5" or 6".