In the early 1990s I was an early adopter of dial up AOL.  I wanted to research
good stocks to invest in.  AOL was busy, I could not get on until after 10:30
PM. I was kicked off. When I got on my niece and sister wanted me to check
something for me.  How was I ever going to research stocks?

The answer was right in front of me except I failed to see it.  AOL went up
7,000 times since its IPO.  I learned my lesson next time I will look right in
front of me.

Later I was traveling with my job.  I would go to Pinera Bread and get
something to eat and log onto the WI-fi and look for stocks.  Everyone was
doing it.  I should have opened my eyes this time.  Pinera Bread up 10 times
since then.

Now I am doing apps.  I can now know how to control the audio, the camera,
programmatic send gmails, accept MIDI and ASKII inputs from an OTG cable.
What can I do with this combination to make a usable product?  I would talk
about this at a bar,  My check would come.  Could you read it for me, I can't
see the menu.  Susan can I borrow your magnavision glasses.  I am older now and
cannot see print in the dark close up.

Last night in the bar I was doing that and someone offered me there cell phone.
  There is a new popular app that just came out, he said,  magnifying glass.
The light on the cell phone came on and the camera focused in close and I could
clearly see the check on the viewer.  I could have done this app two years ago.
 An opportunity was right in front of me again and I completely missed it.
When will I learn?

Frank