I think that Cosmac has provided my answer, and yes there will be a shadow. Monnshadow looks for the shadow cast by the moon for the higher energy cosmically originated neutrinos, and the same physics will apply to solar neutrinos.

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/327789/are-neutrinos-diffused-or-defracted-by-the-moon/327892#327892

Nigel