John, I found the documentary most interesting.  Thanks for including the link.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: John Berry <berry.joh...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 22, 2017 6:36 am
Subject: [Vo]:Cap Warp - McCandlish

I think this group has lost all the open minded interest in the extraordinary
side of science for the most part.

But there was something that occured on this list a long time ago,where a
circle of HV Capacitors developed a Thrust, it was apparentltly replicated by I
think 3 people in total.
http://amasci.com/caps/capwarp.html

I also have heard of 2 independant acconts of similar capacitors losing weight,
more that T.T Brown's work and not in the direction of the positive only.  One
had a glass dielectric and yet achieved full weight loss.

Anyway, there is a Documentary that makes a rather good case for a US Airforce
sauser craft based on precisely this technology, and they aren't even aware of
the  "Cap warp" experiments.

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/editors-pick/zero-point-the-story-of-mark-mccandlish-and-the-the-fluxliner-ssp/#

Does that not make a very strong case?

Anyone here that cares?  Or if the breaches to conventional physics aren't wet
and Nuclear this group isn't interested?

John Berry