Some of this new version of structured waves is tied into the      recent
papers on the discovery of RF from cells producing OU.      There are several.
I will try to post a bibliography at some      future time but the underlying
strategy appears to be this: when      the anomalous heat is present, an RF
signal is also present.

That's what I tried to do, generate RF by adjusting the size of the
nano-particles.   I was envisioning RF in the millimeter band.  RF energy can
be converted directly into electrical current with a diode.  My experiments did
not produce any RF energy.  I did many of these experiments even at cryogenic
temperatures.  I never completed the experiment with the co2 laser.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/movies/cryo.wmv

Frank Znidarsic