________________________________
From: Brian Ahern <ahern_br...@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 8:24 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]: MFMP starting to test me356' reactor today

May I make a prediction?

When the COP is around 6-8 and the process is plasma  electrolysis, the input
is invariably under reported.

The plasma is actually a series of sporadic arcs. Measuring the I(t)  and V(t)
simultaneously is impossible for all but the most sophisticated test equipment.

If the plasma electrolysis is not in operation, but boiling is; then we face
the issue of dry versus wet steam which causes errors consonant with a COp
around 6-8.