From: Bob Higgins<mailto:rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:38 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: [Vo]: MFMP starting to test me356 reactor today

I do not believe the Aura device is a plasma electrolysis system.  I believe it
is a Ni-H system with a dry reactor that is electrically stimulated.  The water
is from cooling of the reactor.  MFMP will be measuring wall plug power as the
input to the Aura device with two different power analyzers.  The wall plug
power should not be as hard to measure as plasma electrolysis input power.
I agree that there are serious issues with measuring the power of a plasma
electrolysis system by measuring voltage and current.  With the bubbles popping
up and instantly changing the cell voltage and current, it doesn't surprise me
in the least that ultrasound and low RF signals are detected.
I also agree that measuring steam accurately is an issue.  However, measuring
steam via heat exchanger or by sparging the steam is conservative - if anything
it will report less energy than actually exists in the steam (with any
entrained hot water).  Thus, the COP measured would be lower than the actual
device is producing.

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 6:24 AM, Brian Ahern