Verlinde's new theory of gravity passes first test
December 16, 2016
https://phys.org/news/2016-12-verlinde-theory-gravity.html

More information: Margot M. Brouwer et al. First test of Verlinde's theory
of Emergent Gravity using Weak Gravitational Lensing measurements, Monthly
Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society (2016). DOI:
10.1093/mnras/stw3192 , On Arxiv: https://arxiv.org/abs/1612.03034

Harry