I found it.   This is the thread also where Ed Storms and I went a few
rounds.

[Vo]:BEC transforms photon frequency
Inbox
Axil Axil janap...@gmail.com via
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en> eskimo.com
5/27/13
to vortex-l

This paper verifies that a photon eradiated Bose-Einstein condensate will
cut the frequency of incoming photons by dividing that frequency between N
numbers of atoms.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1203.1261v1.pdf

Rydberg excitation of a Bose-Einstein condensate

 “The results of theoretical simulations are represented by the continuous
lines.

According to the super-atom picture the collective Rabi frequency for the
coherent excitation of N atoms is

frequency (collective) = square root(number of atoms) X frequency(single);

Where the single-particle Rabi frequency (single) is app 2 pi x 200 kHz for
our experimental parameters.”
Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com>
5/27/13
to vortex-l
Then is that an explanation of why Gamma rays are not observed in LENR?  If
2 of the atoms inside a multi-atom BEC fuse together, the incoming
radiation  (to the rest of the BEC) gets subdivided based upon how many
atoms have formed the BEC.  Right?
Edmund Storms stor...@ix.netcom.com via
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en> eskimo.com
5/27/13
to vortex-l
That is the idea. However, why would only a few hydrons fuse leaving just
enough unreacted hydrons available to carry all the energy without it
producing energetic radiation? I would expect occasionally, many hydrons
would fuse leaving too few unreacted hydrons so that the dissipated energy
would have to be very energetic and easily detected.  Also, how is this
mass-energy coupled to the unreacted hydrons? The BEC is not stable at high
temperatures, which would be present inside the BEC when mass-energy was
released. I would expect this release would destroy the BEC, leaving the
fused hydrons to dissipate energy by the normal hot fusion method.  The
concept appears to have many logical flaws.

Ed Storms
On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>
 wrote:

> That is the idea. However, why would only a few hydrons fuse leaving just
> enough unreacted hydrons available to carry all the energy without it
> producing energetic radiation? I would expect occasionally, many hydrons
> would fuse leaving too few unreacted hydrons so that the dissipated energy
> would have to be very energetic and easily detected

***That would account for the very occasional neutron being observed,
right?  And it also would account for how few of them get observed as
well.  They only happen when a multiple-fusion event takes place inside the
BEC and there isn't enough BEC infrastructure to absorb the energy.

> .  Also, how is this mass-energy coupled to the unreacted hydrons? The BEC
> is not stable at high temperatures, which would be present inside the BEC
> when mass-energy was released. I would expect this release would destroy
> the BEC, leaving the fused hydrons to dissipate energy by the normal hot
> fusion method.

***I would expect it as well.  Like an explosion taking place inside a
house, the structure blocks much of the energy while it is momentarily in
place.  And then another BEC forms, 2 atoms fuse, and the reaction goes on
& on.