More details...

*The* *Dzyaloshinskii–Moriya Interaction produces magnetic knots under the
influence of an unbalanced magnetic field.*

I need to read this paper to see how this all works.

*http://web.science.uu.nl/itf/Teaching/2014/2014vanDijk.pdf
<http://web.science.uu.nl/itf/Teaching/2014/2014vanDijk.pdf>*

*Skyrmions and the Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya  InteractionComputing the
Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya interaction for small and large spin-orbit couplings*
This mechanism will produce pseudo particles through spin orbit couplings.