Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

The report was credible enough for IH not to move forward on their case.

Unless you took part in the lawyers' negotiations, you do not know that is
the reason. It might be because they determined Rossi has no more money.
There is no point to suing someone who cannot pay. Here is another possible
reason. Lawyers tell me that it was mainly a contract dispute, and I.H.'s
counter-suit regarding the contract was weak.

I myself have no idea why they settled. However, I am sure the Penon report
is not "credible" in this universe according to our laws of physics. It was
a gross violation of thermodynamics, as Smith pointed out. Also because
Florida is not located in a vacuum in outer space. I am pretty sure of that.

Perhaps the people at I.H. worried that a jury might be as gullible as you
are, and the jury might think the Florida could be in a vacuum, because
what do those scientists know, anyway? They are a bunch of elitist
know-it-alls with their "laws" of "physics." They are so sure of
themselves, they think that when you take photo of a 15,000 pound machine
with pipes running to the ceiling, the image has to show up in the camera!
Why can't it be invisible??? Huh? You tell me! And it was equipped with an
anti-gravity machine which is why the mezzanine didn't collapse. You didn't
think of THAT, did you, Mr. Elite Scientist.