From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 1:56 PM
To: Vortex
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi versus Darden trial settled

I wrote:

I do not think there is experimental evidence for this, I suppose because it
would be difficult to test for.

Difficult because, presumably, in the cathode only microscopic domains of
nuclear-active spots superconduct. Not the whole cathode. I think that finding
a tiny amount of superconducting material in a sample that is 99% not
superconducting would be difficult.