Leif Holmlid sites  J. E. Hirsch when he describes metallic hydrogen as a
superconductor. Holmlid et al have verified that the hydrogen trapped in
the microcavities present in iron oxide are superconductors. Hirsch now
believes that all superconductivity in high Tc cuprates as well as all
other superconductors are hole superconductors.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1704.07452
Towards an understanding of hole superconductivity
Fig. 1. (Color online) Cluster with more than 100 hydrogen atoms squeezed
in palladium crystal defect with superconducting properties measured by
SQUIDS (Lipson et al. , 2005; Miley et al. , 2007) is generated, see Figure
1 in Miley et al. (2008).
[image: Fig. 1. (Color online) Cluster with more than 100 hydrogen atoms
squeezed in palladium crystal defect with superconducting properties
measured by SQUIDS (Lipson et al. , 2005; Miley et al. , 2007) is
generated, see Figure 1 in Miley et al. (2008).]

The detection by MFMP of the x-ray burst is experimental evidence that hole
superconductivity is present at temperatures near 1000C.

The detection of this radiation burst can be cited as verification of the
existence of high temperature superconductivity produce by a hole
superconductor as cited by Holmlid.

This bremsstrahlung like radiation has no K line spikes that always appears
in this continuum.

The characteristic x-ray emission which is shown as two sharp peaks in the
illustration at left occur when vacancies are produced in the n=1 or
K-shell of the atom and electrons drop down from above to fill the gap. The
x-rays produced by transitions from the n=2 to n=1 levels are called
K-alpha x-rays, and those for the n=3→1 transition are called K-beta x-rays.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/quantum/xrayc.html

The lack of these K line spikes indicate that the bremsstrahlung like
radiation was generated by something other than an interaction of high
energy electrons impacting on a metal lattice.