On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 7:06 PM, Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't accuse Suhas of scamming, although that's a distinct
> possibility.   It looks to me like the lawyers and bankers that have a
> hold over Suhas might be running a scam and I was urging MFMP to use
> caution.   At the very least, buying real estate is  pretty far afield
> from what MFMP's mission statement projects.
>
> And in the link provided, I'm not the only one saying such things.
> So pipe down, bub.   Argue the facts, not personality "types" and pure
> bullshit.

What you said sounded nothing of the sort; so don't B.S. us, OK? And as for
the 'logic' of this thing: while banks are forever run by greedy assholes
and can be expected to ALWAYS make pin-headed 'business' decisions, the
*timing* of this particular blindside seems AFAIC wholly suspicious... and
IMO speaks of outside interference. But how that then morphs into a
'scamming' of a perennially underfunded volunteer undertaking like the MFMP
stretches the very concept.

So again: I think you're trying to 'pull a fast one' here, to cover for
your initial bad attitude.
Like the ruling-class oligarchy and its minions: NEVER admit you're wrong.
Right?

In any case: I hope this guy and his team make it to Europa -- and to a new
lab. And DON'T start 'pulling a Rossi' on the World.