I have been trying to understate how the Papp engine works for years. It is
a mystery. This is no information available on how it works.

A clue to the production of a plasma based explosion is now coming from
Holmlid's experiments. Holmlid has just discovered that a spark can be used
to activate that plasma explosion just as well as a laser pulse.