I do not know how to filter. I want to block the Rossi claque.

________________________________
From: Che <comandantegri...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:18 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Fission may be the best fit for future LENR

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 9:17 AM, John Shop
<quack...@outlook.com<mailto:quack...@outlook.com>> wrote:
As the smoke cleared Brian Ahern mounted the barricade and roared out:

I use outlook for e-mails.How do you block certain senders?

________________________________
From: Che <comandantegri...@gmail.com><mailto:comandantegri...@gmail.com>
.  .  .

Best to filter all vortex mail to its own folder so that it doesn't get in the
way of real email and you can delete en-mass when required.

Alternatively if it is only one annoying sender (and if I guess right), then
you probably just have to mention to our list patron Bill Beatty that it looks
like our petty-bourgeois grok is back and starting to get up lots of peoples
noses - and Bill will banish him to vortexB again!

Spoken like a natural-born police-informer.

If all it takes to censor people here is a little clique having its way -- so
be it.