Now they're invoking their gods... and the fact that we can't even _really_
tell if this guy below is *kidding* or not, speaks volumes about the state
of the USA and Science, today.

It also speaks somewhat about the state of this e-List.
In any case -- the troll who began this gratuitous
anti-communist/pro-Imperialist/corporate thread got all his wishes granted.

People are so easily led. And the _more_ so the more degrees they have, it
is said. Maybe Mary Yugo should come back, somewhere.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 1:26 PM, bobcook39...@hotmail.com <
bobcook39...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> When you don’t have a solution, just give up.
>

> On the other hand maybe you should pray to God to find salvation for
yourself.   And, if you are patient,  a prescription for filtering claque
will be provided.