Adrian and Lennart—

I wonder who after Che will be the first to defend their former  anti-Rossi
“claque”?

Bob Cook

From: Adrian Ashfield<mailto:a.ashfi...@verizon.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:28 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Why Rossi 'won'

I  agree Lennart.
Vortex is not the worst offender.  lenrforum.com is worse.  People there write
hundreds of pages of insulting, unproven waffle/speculation.  Apart from Jed
most are anonymous armchair critics who do nothing themselves but apparently
can't stand the thought of someone actually doing what they can only dream
about. Many are so arrogant they are certain they have all he answers when they
don't.