On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 7:21 AM, Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com>
wrote:

> I agree with Bob.
> It has been a lot of name calling here on Vortex during the last year.
> Especially AR has been given very demeaing epithets.
> I still don't know how well his invention works. I know he is a true
> entrepreneur. He believes in his ideas. One overwhelming proof is that he
> settled for just freedom from poor bed fellows to persuade the ideas. He
> could have retired before filing and had enough for the rest of his life.
> Che could learn about benefits in free society isn't always driven by
> Money.

The United States is a corporatist police-state Empire. Not a democracy.
Elections are orchestrated. A mere simulacrum.
But we will find this all out in all certainty, soon enuff, as things
continue to fall apart at an accelerating rate.

There is not even a basic agreement on political-economic Reality here on
vortex-L -- let alone the reality of what 'Cold Fusion' is.
However, the corporations AND State DO have a VERY direct effect on cold
fusion research -- as we all should admit, if we haven't already done so.
And so bringing up the political aspects of all this is NOT gratuitous in
the least. To deny it is to demonstrate one's own (reactionary) agenda of
denial.

The ECCO should go on the likes of 'Patreon', AFAIC.
Couldn't hurt (other than the usual unavoidable slander campaigns). Could
do a lot of good, actually.