of discontinuity in the specific heat of polariton/plasmonic based Bose
condensates, please consider this example of specific heat discontinuity in
a family of solid state systems showing the associated onset of
unconventional superconductivity.

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0953-8984/23/22/222201

Specific heat discontinuity, ΔC, at Tc in BaFe2(As0.7P0.3)2—consistent with
unconventional superconductivity

Bose condensation is solid state systems might fill the need for use as a
research tool to show string theory productions.