Esa Ruoho wrote:

> isnt it interesting that he sheds not even one sentence for Walter
> Russell and his method of producing hydrogen out of watervapour?
>
> "Upon heating the tube in an electric furnace, and inserting it into
> the solenoid with electric current turned on until the tube cooled,
> the first spectrum analysis showed over 80% to be hydrogen and the
> rest practically all helium. There was very little oxygen……"

I attended the INE conference where Grotz, Binder et al presented their
paper on their attempt to replicate the machine that you mention Esa. I
though it was great. If that thing works why not make gold or rhodium
out of nickel, I reasoned. Then Toby Grotz told me that their results
were inconclusive. AFAIK, I've yet to see any replication of Russell's
technology.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---