At 07:40 PM 10/27/2010, Terry Blanton wrote:
On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Speaking of Q-Zeno & Q-Foam
>
> http://www.examiner.com/technology-in-san-francisco/scientists-may-have-found-gold-water

Interesting method of bubble control.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7517430.pdf

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7297288.pdf

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6960307.pdf

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6932914.pdf

The technology of bubble control is real, I believe. If anyone could pull off sonofusion, it would be them. But what they are claiming goes way, way beyond that, and the best opinion I've seen on this is that the experimental evidence does not support the theoretical conclusions they are now promoting -- but they are, so far, only promoting this on the CMNS list, which is downright weird.

The theoretical conclusions are so wild, that the equally wild experience they report is called into question.

One of the fishy aspects of this is that David Nagel of the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory is very aware of their work, and has been for years. The reported nuclear accident, he knows about.

If he believed this was real, almost certainly the military would have immediately clamped down on this, and the investigation would continue under government support and control. As has been noticed here, they have, if their reports are true, developed a nifty nuclear device or trigger.

This isn't lightweight stuff. If this were real, we would almost certainly not be hearing about it.

That's not "conspiracy theory," that is an understanding of what a sensible national security agency would do.

There are many aspects of the reports that I gave here which are very odd. I won't bother to list them, but my own conclusion was to be wary abut accepting any of the reports as real. Maybe they are real, I couldn't possibly advance an impossibility argument, based on what is, bottom line, a series of observations of phenomena previously unknown.

They claim to want to get the information out. So, first place they post about this is the private CMNS list? (That posting coincided with the appearance of the examiner.com article.) Both of those are not places to get mainstream attention!