On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 4:03 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Not sure if the route which Terry mentions – “force of attraction between
> two given magnets at a given distance is more than the force of propulsion”
> really provides a valid pathway to tap into ZPE.

I can tell you that, at the end of M International, LLC, I was given free
reign to instruct the lab to perform many experiments.  We did Bedini,
shields, pivoting mags while rotating, static push-pulls, ("And then" from
"Dude, Where's My Car?") and found the magnetic field was conservative.  In
every case.

Heck, it's all in a warehouse (not like the one at the end of Indiana Jones)
and available if anyone can come up with some idea we might have missed.
 There's even some capital left.