Thanks for the compliment - I am an expert websearcher,
see "Informavore's Sunday No 439" at my blog Ego Out
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com, I have won more
contests- e.g. "who wants to be a millionaire" with time
control (you get points not money) Always happy and ready
to help, if you have such search problems
Peter