At 05:20 PM 3/3/2011, Terry Blanton wrote:
On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> There is allegedly some device that enhances battery life in golf carts, I
> had some discussion with a fellow who claimed to be working for the company,
> which he would not disclose.

It's no secret:

http://energenx.com/products.html

The Bedini pulse charger removes sulfides from the plates.

Maybe that's it, maybe not. My impression was of a European company, but that could have been a mistake on my part.

He was claiming that the thing does far more than simply enhance battery performance. It should be easy to test this! His claim was that they could only market it this way because the Great Powers would shut them down if they openly claimed overunity.