Dennis,

that is also how I interpreted the new paper but Jones then indicated there
may also be copper inside the reactor. In either case I am convinced the
initial

Reaction is due to changes in nano geometry which causes change in
suppression level that disassociates any molecular hydrogen or fractional
molecular hydrogen in an endless cycle until the gas escapes the suppression
zones. The normally un-exploitable energy that keeps gas in chaotic motion
is harnessed to move fractional molecules relative to change in nano
geometry surfaces. Gas law also causes random motion of monatomic hydrogen
but my premise is that the changes in suppression level only oppose
molecular motion but allows atoms to change fractional values unimpeded.
There was a comment that Rossi's secret catalyst  may aid in the adsorption
of atomic hydrogen over diatomic hydrogen which would make sense if you hold
any of the theories that favor the gas to translate as far as possible into
the smallest space and fractional values.

Regards

Fran

Re: [Vo]:RE: [Vo]:Swedish physicists on the E-cat: "It's a nuclear reaction"
/ The used powder contains ten percent copper
Wed, 06 Apr 2011 15:19:01 -0700

the Cu would have to go through the water and then through the stainless
steel to get to the powder.

Dennis C