Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Ø  In real life, this scenario cannot be squared with the fact that tests
> at U. Bologna are continuing, and units will probably be delivered to
> universities in Sweden.
>

> That is why we have NDAs, and you can bet your bottom dollar that everyone
> involved have signed them.

Nonsense. As I pointed out above, NDAs do not cover criminal activities, or
excuse the person signing them from reporting crimes to the police. These
people are NOT -- rpt NOT -- going to allow themselves to used as pawns by
someone scheming to steal 100 million euros. You would have to be insane to
do that.

> Not at all. When the Swedish Professors find and document a robust COP of 4
> instead of 30 they will be thrilled beyond words ! The prior test will be
> written off as measurement error.

That's preposterous. A measurement error on that scale is out of the
question.