Fran,
I've been following you ideas for awhile but I don't see how they can apply to Rossi if you believe the Ni---> Cu claims which were supposedly verified by the Swedes.

At one time I was going to try a MAHG replication but it turned out that Naudin made obvious errors in his power measurements which he refused to correct. Is Naudin still active? In any case it seems that it wouldn't be that hard to test your reaction scenario.
Ron

--On Thursday, April 28, 2011 10:19 AM -0400 "Roarty, Francis X"