From: Akira Shirakawa [mailto:shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 2:00 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: [Vo]:Regarding Rossi and NASA (+ some Piantelli news)

Hello Group,

Have a read at Krivit's latest blog post here:

NASA Advances Evaluation of Piantelli’s LENR Research
Short URL: http://goo.gl/Ei9jW

(which is quite interesting and I recommend to read it entirely,
although that partially goes outside the scope of this thread).

Excerpt from the end of the article:

> On Sept. 5 and 6, a team comprising representatives from an investment group
> and NASA visited Andrea Rossi’s showroom in Bologna. The team went there with
> an explicit agreement about test parameters and opportunities to observe and
> evaluate Rossi’s claims. They did not observe any positive results.

This isn't very encouraging news. Assuming that Krivit's sources are
correct, could this be the reason why Rossi is repeatedly denying any
involvement with NASA? Or maybe it's Krivit's misinterpretation of the
actual happenings instead?

Cheers,
S.A.