----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson <svj.orionwo...@gmail.com>
An:      vortex-l@eskimo.com
Datum:   29.09.2011 16:21
Betreff: Re: [Vo]:Regarding Rossi and NASA (+ some Piantelli news)

> Nevertheless, Rossi continuing to describe Krivit as a "snake" is not
> doing himself any favors. IMO, to constantly reveal such an incredibly
> raw emotional side of himself to the general public, particularly in
> the midst of trying to convince others as to the accuracy of his
> controversial scientific evidence... it does not serve Rossi's goals.
> I think it hinders them. Incredibly so.

Yes, I think he should not express his emotions in public.
However I think there are reasons:

There seems to (hostile) competition between Piantelli group and Rossi.
Krivit in his website  gives the impression to be independent, but his
"sponsor" is unknown and he seems to prefer the piantelli group over others.
Rossi seems to believe Rossi was acting as a spy for his progress and
industrial secret during the demonstration, that he gave to Krivit.

I think Krivit is biased to support his sponsors and gives not untrue, but
biased reports about LENR for money reasons.

Its just a joke, when they commercialize LENR before having any usable product
or definitive experiment demonstrated.
Maybe they compete for investors or customers in a unfair way.