Thanks to all who submitted questions. I sent in a collation (extracting ideas) ... including asking for another test. But with today's response to Brian Josephson I said don't ask him that one. (I'll put up what I sent in another post)

Most of what I suggested came up in the interview naturally.

The interview is by Bill Moore of www.evworld.com -- and will be for premium subscribers only (general release in 6 months).

But he sent me the private link and gave me permission to quote from it.

> Please don't share the file, but feel free to quote its content as long as you give EV World attribution and link.

 I've collected same-subject rather than strict time-order.

A lot of time was spent in general chat and status since his last interview a few months back. There were a few language/phone miscommunications that some will pick on (eg Moore said the 1MW ecats were in series, Rossi didn't make the correction to parallel).

Many "Good question!" responses ... which will be proof to Randi that he's faking it.

IMPORTANT : This is from my notes, not a verbatim transcript.

03:00 Rossi said that the reason for cutting back the power was because some gaskets were leaking, due to the high internal temperatures. Doesn't correlate with his previous statement that it was a control issue.

11:22 Mystery customer is still a mystery ... Rossi pointed out that the poorly-scribbled "Colonel" was a clue (ie military).

25:00 Will be used in remote locations.

16:00 Confirmed that the 12 were to the mystery customer.
Moore didn't ask if the 13x1MW were one plant, or many, so we still don't know.

14:30 The 10kW "waiting list" is to GAUGE the interest, to see if they can get "production economies of scale".

17:00 Authorizations are easier for industrial, rather than domestic -- the latter in "1 to 2" years.

18:18 Currently manual control of the test ecats. Working with NI ...
24:00+ .. on Control and Stability (ie sounds like they're actively involved in the design rather than just implementing Rossi specs)

22:00 Moore asked about evolution ... Rossi made the "rivers in a water" quote by ".. A 2,500 years-ago Greek .. but a GOOD Greek.") Right now it's a Model T (not sexy ... Moore suggested hiring Pininfarina) .. will evolve to a Cadillac

24:00 Moore: do you need a better understanding of the process
Satisfied now, have a solid theory, but are waiting on the patent before he reveals it. Rapid evolution is possible ... but he doesn't see a big improvement in the core.

Need 500C steam for electrical. At 120C steam the inside temperature is too high .. not a very stable situation.

27:00 Business plan --
Short term (1-2 years) more 1MW Orders. Are out-sourcing components, network can be fast. Again, said 10kW Wait-List is to estimate demand, to push down the price.

28:00 Middle-term -- Mobility -- Ships, Trains
         Automobiles much longer (That's Moore's area) ...

30:00 Said he met with Tarr ... Mass wants jobs, and there are good technical workers available.
         "Good seed" for future talks.

32:00  Current wait time is 4 months for a 1MW.
          (No mention of  "one in US, one in Europe).

33:00 How do you feel? Excited, anxious, exhilarated?
         A cocktail of all you say.

Says he will invite Moore to see the first non-sekrit installation.