Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 17:14:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [Vo]:a long paper about and mainly against the E-cat
From: jedrothw...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Also how you feel about the lack of a blank/calibration run ahead of the test,
using the electrical heater as a calibrating energy source before hydrogen was
added to the E-cat.  Wouldn't that rule out such issues as thermocouple
placement?

The best way to rule out problems with the thermocouple placement is to use
additional thermocouples placed elsewhere. That is what I urged Rossi to do,
before the test. He did not want to.

There was actually no problem with the placement, as shown by Houkes and by the
fact that two calorimetric methods were in reasonable agreement. But Rossi
should have proved there was no problem, by using multiple instruments at
various different locations.