We are moving into this field to make money. We have already invested over $100k to secure the first loan cells and to do the uni work. We expect to recover some those funds from the sale of the FPE replicant cells and other services. We will create a web site and discussion forum where FPE replicant cell purchasers can discuss their findings. Our target price is $500 for 1 of our FPE replicant cells. We will also supply, to cell purchasers, additional cell components, heat exchangers, pumps, temp sensors, data loggers, precision power supplies, etc. While we expect to do some sales into the uni world, the bulk sales will be to private researcher and hobbyist, who will need more equipment support than would a uni.

AG