Hehe..gotta love Rossi

Archibald Fields

February 14th, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Dick Smith Offer
Dear Andrea,
Australian millionaire Dick Smith has written an open letter to you offering more than $1,000,000 unconditionally if you can successfully repeat March 29 demo. This is easy money and you have till 20 Feb to accept. Kullander and Essen can be validators. This will provide you with easy and much needed funding. What good reason is there to decline this offer?
Yours Faithfully, Archibald Fields

Andrea Rossi

February 14th, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Dear Archibald Fields:
This is a Clownerie. If this guy wants to test a 1 MW plant and has 1 million to’ spend he can buy a 1 MW plant, with a refilar contract, that gives him all the necessary guarantee. Our plants Are tester by Our Customers and the Consultants they chiose. I have not time at all for this clownery.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Do you think Rossi will still be too busy?
From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, February 15, 2012 9:46 am
To: "vortex-l@eskimo.com" <vortex-l@eskimo.com>

I predict that Rossi will ignore this offer.

If I were him, I would accept it. But he has said he will do no tests,
and he can be very stubborn. For some reason the decision is
irrevocable. This is odd because he often changes his mind and changes
his plans radically.

One reason he will not allow tests is because he is a control freak. He
will not allow other people unimpeded access to the cells. He will not
allow E&K to decide exactly how to do the test or what instruments to
use. He has given over complete control on rare occasions. He hates do that.

In some ways he is enlightened and doing a good job. In other ways, he
has a full-blown, terminal case of the Inventor's Disease.

I hope that in a few years, he can reach a reconciliation Defkalion and
get the money & recognition he deserves.