Hello group,

I see that Steven Krivit posted the following email in the comment section of his latest blogpost, where he reported (through the words of Julia Betts, corporate communications and investor relations manager for National Instruments) that NI is denying any current business relationship with Rossi. It appears he isn't sure (?) if this email is entirely genuine or not. Perhaps people could call up ms. Betts to confirm? Fantastic information from National Instruments otherwise.

http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2012/02/18/national-instruments-denies-relationship-with-rossi/

(scroll down below)

Subject: Re: Need info please – Please just one more question.
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:05:42 -0600
From: Julia Betts
To: [Mystery Author]

Per our previous statement from November, we were only in discussions with the
Leonardo Corporation regarding the use of National Instruments engineering
tools. Currently Leonardo Corporation/Andrea Rossi is not a customer of
National Instruments.

NI platforms can be used for Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) applications,
particularly the National Instruments Reconfigurable I/O (RIO) platform that is
based on FPGA (field programmable gate array) technology for the control and
monitoring needs. The FPGAs are programmable integrated circuits that offer
true parallelism, high-speed analysis of data and a high level of reliability
needed for control and monitoring applications.

We do think the field of LENR is a very intriguing research area that has
potential to impact the energy crisis that is facing the world. NI believes in
providing the right tools and platforms to enable engineers and scientists to
focus on innovation and solving the grand engineering challenges such as energy
from fusion, cancer therapy in the field of medicine and smart grids for better
urban infrastructure, to name a few. We are working with Universities and
Research Centers around the world to empower researchers and scientists who are
working on magnetic confined fusion, inertial confined fusion and Low Energy
Nuclear Reaction (some times called “cold fusion”)

Hope this clarifies.

Julia Betts – Corporate Communications and Investor Relations Manager –
National Instruments – 512-659-9643 (mobile)

Cheers,
S.A.