The GGE website will shortly be updated to include full information on the new
Cool Cat  ™ product range.
I would think very carefully before suggesting that the Cool Cat  ™ is a parody
as you describe it.
Do you work for the coal or nuclear industry by any chance?
Let me make this very clear, GGE will have no hesitation in taking you to court
for defamation if you make any further remarks like that.
We are quite prepared for the dirty tricks that will be played by the fossil
lobby and we have the legal experts and LOT'S of money to defend our products
from attack by those who seek to maintain the status quo and maintain their
dominance of the energy market.
The clean energy revolution has now started and nothing will prevent this
disruptive paradigm shifting technology from gaining worldwide acceptance.
A tip.
Don't by coal shares, wait for the float.
A major announcement will be made by the Australian Stock exchange within the
next few weeks.
Best regards
Greg Watson
Green and Gold Energy Pty., Ltd.